I haven’t spent as much time this week on Pinterest as I have the last few weeks (I don’t love it any less, I just haven’t been online as much), but I’ve still come up with a list of 10 very cool things I saw on Pinterest this past week:
1. Mommy & Me Interview – I did this with my girls yesterday. I got to learn some interesting things about them. I’ll post about it soon.
2. A New Take On Melted Crayon Art – I just bought a box of crayons the other day to do the rainbow melted crayon art that’s been making it’s way across Pinterest and then I saw this. I love it, but how will I come up with that many just green crayons?!
3. Fun & Easy Photo Activity To Do With Kids – I also tried this with my girls. Stay tuned for details.
4. Spicy Lemon Pepper Pasta W/Broccoli – It’s on the menu for tonight. I can’t wait!
5. Metro Dress – Seriously, this dress is too cute. I need to learn to sew – now!
6. DIY Giant Totes – perfect for Moms and especially those trips to the library or pool!
7. Doily Stencil – So simple and beautiful. These would make great Christmas decorations. They look like snowflakes.
8. Collapsible Wastebasket – I love the wastebasket, but I ADORE the fabric. Where do I get some?
9. Potato Stamp Art – An easy art activity to do with a preschooler.